How to find us
Arrival & contact
Leni Mountain apartments
Arriving by car
In Sölden, the different neighbourhoods all have their own letter code, which means you can find your apartment quickly and easily.
If you follow the “H” and “H2” signs from the centre of Sölden, you will find your way straight to the Leni Mountain apartment house, which is situated on the right-hand side of the road.
Travelling from the north
- Ulm – Reutte – Fernpass – Imst – A12 towards Innsbruck or B 171 (no Austrian “Vignette” toll road sticker required) – Ötztal exit – B186 to Sölden
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen – Mittenwald – Seefeld – Telfs – A12 towards Bregenz – Ötztal exit – B186 to Sölden
- Munich – A12 Kufstein – Innsbruck – Ötztal exit, B186 to Sölden
Travelling from the west
- Arlberg tunnel S16 or Arlberg pass Landeck – A12 – Ötztal exit – B186 to Sölden
Travelling from the south
- Meran – Timmelsjoch to Sölden – toll road is only open during the day! (only in the summer)
Travelling from the east
- Salzburg – Rosenheim – Kufstein – A12 to Innsbruck – Ötztal exit – B186 to Sölden
Arriving by public transport
Via Landeck or Innsbruck to Ötztal rail station
There is a regular connecting bus service to the Ötztal valley.
Arriving by plane
Information about the nearby airports are available here:
A shuttle bus service travels between Innsbruck airport and Sölden three times a day.
Important: Advance bookings on telephone no. +43 5254 35 50 or by email only.