Skiing holiday in Sölden
Skiing holiday in a breathtaking setting
Here, one slope follows another. The ski area in and around Sölden isn’t only characterised by the impressive views of the highest mountains in Tyrol, but also by its excellent piste conditions. This is where you can make your trail and enjoy the bracing mountain air. Enjoyable skiing and fun in the ski lodges are guaranteed. Spend a wonderful day in the mountains of Tyrol and experience winter from its best side.
Popular vantage points & the BIG3
Sölden is the only skiing resort in Austria offering cable car links to three 3,000 meter peaks. These vantage points will literally expand your horizons. The potential for selfies might be huge, but it is always worth taking your own time to enjoy the moment and the views. In addition to the BIG 3, visitors can also enjoy the fantastic views from the Rotkogelhütte lodge. We show you the best of the best and guarantee that everywhere offers a unique view that you won’t quickly forget.
Tickets & discounts
A stay at Leni Mountain also allows you to make some great savings. At selected sports shops, you get a discount of up to 10% on your ski hire. For the tickets to the ski resorts, you don’t even have to leave the house. The tickets are available from the Leni Mountain reception desk. This means you can save valuable time by avoiding the ticket desks in the skiing resorts, and enjoy a stress-free break.
IN-HOUSE SKI TICKET OFFICE
At the Leni Mountain apartments, you can buy your ski passes on your arrival and avoid all the stress. Therefore, waiting in line at ticket counters is completely avoided. This gives you even more time to enjoy your holiday.
SÖLDEN SKI TICKET CALCULATOR
You can calculate the price of your ticket here. This is a great way to help you work out your holiday budget. The Sölden cable cars provide this service at the following website.
If you don't have all the equipment you need for the various sporting activities in Sölden or in the Ötztal at home, then you will certainly find everything you need for your planned holiday experience in one of the local sports shops. We cooperate with the Sporthütte Fiegl Sölden, which operates a branch about 100m from the Leni Mountain apartments and the ski school / children's ski school.
The ski area
144 km of pistes, 33 ski lodges, 31 lifts and 3 three-thousand-metre peaks – the ski area in Sölden is one of the very best. It is also where you will find an exceptionally long descent. This leads from the BIG3 platform Schwarze Schneide at 3,340 m all the way down to the valley station of the Gaislachkoglbahn at 1,370 m, overcoming an altitude difference of 1,970 metres with a length of 15 km. The steepest slope is number 31: the infamous World Cup slope at the Rettenbach Glacier.
The ski area
- The ski area is at an altitude of between 1,350 and 3,340 m
- 33 cutting edge lifts with a capacity of 68,000 passengers per hour guarantee quick and comfortable transport without waiting times.
- The varied offering consists of 144 km of pistes, with 67 km red, 48 km blue and 27 km black pistes and 2 km of ski routes
- Snow is guaranteed from October to May due to: the altitude of the ski area of up to 3,340 m 2 glacier ski areas on the Rettenbach Tiefenbach glacier technical snow-making on approx. 67% of the pistes
- 30 ski lodges in the ski area
- Connection of winter and glacier ski areas via the Golden Gate to the Glacier glacier lifts
- longest ski run with approx. 15 km and 2,000 m. altitude difference from the Schwarze Schneide BIG3 platform (3,340 m) to the valley (1,350 m)