Current information on COVID-19
Thank you for visiting our website and thus the Leni Mountain Apartments & Chalet. It is with great pleasure that we have reopened our houses from 10 June.
Unfortunately, carefree travelling was not possible for a long time, but now it is finally possible again due to well thought-out safety concepts.
The health and safety of you and our employees is always our top priority. Therefore, we constantly analyse the situation in close cooperation with the authorities and adjust the conditions accordingly.
We would like to keep you informed about the current situation regarding COVID-19 in Austria and in the Leni Mountain Apartments & Chalet in Sölden.
The most important information in brief
- Check-in with negative test, proof of vaccination or proof of antibodies
- Test infrastructure directly in the house (free of charge for our guests) - 48h validity
- Free tests in the test lane in Sölden
- Wellness area is open daily (by appointment and then only to the respective flat - Private Spa) - no testing necessary
- Access to Leni Mountain Café & Bar only with 3G (recovered, tested or vaccinated).
- Comprehensive security concept implemented (Safe-Service Tirol certified)
You can find more up-to-date information on the website of Ötztal Tourismus & Land Tirol and here.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you with us.
Stay healthy and see you soon at the Leni Mountain Apartments & Chalet.
Marco and Sandra with Lara, Liv and Ella